Anas Zubedy is the Managing Director and founder of Zubedy (m) sdn bhd, a training and development organization. Anas leads a team of 30 that specializes in personal and organizational change, marketing, sales, creativity, leading and managing across generation workshops and programmes.
As a human development company, Zubedy has worked with various multinationals (MNCs), government-linked companies (GLCs), financial institutions, as well as small and medium enterprises/industries. Incorporated in 1994, Zubedy’s experiences include:
- Assisting various financial institutions, multinationals and large manufacturing companies during and after mergers by resetting the different cultures into a unified culture, get them to accept the changes and work together, and help employees deal with the outcomes of VSS, transfers, etc.
- Helping various multinational companies move their people from the old to the new by providing the resilience as well as the ability, capability, and capacity to change.
- Setting up mentoring schemes for companies and their subsidiaries – helping them manage high-potential people and retain good talents. The schemes have produced hundreds of abled mentors and mentees.
- Dealing with managing across generational issues especially Gen Y – assisting their managers to work with and through them, while at the same time guiding Gen Y on how to get the best from Gen X and Baby Boomers.
- Transitioning non-sales staff to sales as a mean to consolidate human resources.
- Designing, revising and the setting up of sales processes, sales territory,
structure and system. Marry marketing objectives with sales implementation.
Anas is also a social activist who spends his time, energy, and resources in promoting unity through his corporate image advertisements, books, campaign and events. A writer and an author of 12 unity, socio-politics, nation building and self-development themed books, he is also a columnist in China Press and has regularly contribute his opinion pieces in The STAR and online media.
He is a member of the National Unity Consultative Council (NUCC), and Secretary General for International Movement for a JUST World (JUST). He was also previously a Fellow at Zaba Residential College Universiti Malaya an Industry Advisory Board member of Sunway University’s School of Business. He currently is an honorary member of Yayasan 1 Malaysia.
In 2013, he was the Top 5 nominees for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award in the ‘Master’ category. He was also the recipient of the Anugerah Kalung Perpaduan in 2009 and the inaugural Anugerah Integrasi Nasional Usman Awang in 2014.
Among the titles written by Anas are:
- Have a Meaningful Malaysia
- The Quran and I
- Can We Use Allah in the Bible? A Quranic Perspective
- Allah Dalam Bible, Boleh atau Tidak? Satu Sudut al-Quran
- The Middle Path: An Alternative to the Partisan Madness
- Many Colors, One Race: 10 Nice Things You Can Tell Your Children About Other Races