K-Youth Development Programme
The SEED: Step Up Your Potential – Management Trainee Programme
“Unlock Your Potential: Learn How to Learn and Flourish!
- Engage in a maximum of transformative 4-month programme experience designed to launch you into a successful career in the hospitality and services industry. Zubedy has collaborated with Khazanah Nasional for the K-Youth Development Programme 2023 to provide you with concentrated skill enhancement and hands-on training within leading companies in the field.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree holders from ANY discipline
- Recently unemployed, are 30-years-old and below
- Passion for sales, marketing or project coordination-related functions.
The journey under K-Youth
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
K-Youth is a youth employability initiative by Khazanah Nasional Berhad (Khazanah) which aims to develop Malaysia’s future talents. Committed to support our nation’s youth employability, aligned with the aspirations of Malaysia MADANI and towards achieving our Advancing Malaysia strategy, zubedy will provide extensive skills training and short-term job placements for young graduates in partnering Host Companies.
Programme is fully-sponsored by Khazanah Nasional. You will receive a monthly salary including government statutory deductions (e.g., EPF, SOCSO, etc.) on a monthly basis. Please note, no relocation allowance will be provided.
You will be eligible to take part in this programme if you meet the criteria below:
- Malaysian, below 30 years-old
- Currently unemployed (more than 1 month)
- Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree from ANY background
- Have not participated in any similar programs
Once selected, you will be asked to join a virtual briefing, our team will reach out with next steps.
This is a maximum 4-month programme. It will start with a 1-month training on personal, professional, communication and technical skills, followed by a maximum of 3 month On-the-Job Training (OJT) and job placement support.
Participants will go through the following training courses:
Hospitality and Services Industry:
Once you have completed the programme, our participating Host Companies will have the option to absorb you into the company as their full-time employee. We will support you through upskilling your professional skills, coaching, networking opportunities and connection with talent partners, in turn increasing your employability rate.
You can submit your application here. We look forward to welcoming you to the programme!
Training, On-the-Job Training (OJT) and Placement Details
The programme will be held completely online. Please ensure you have a stable internet connection and have access to a laptop or PC in order to attend the classes and complete the projects.
We will be having 5 intakes in total – August and September 2023.
The tentative start date for each intake is as follow:
- 14th August 2023
- 19th August 2023
- 26th August 2023
- 2nd September 2023
- 9th September 2023
*zubedy reserves the right to amend the start dates of the intakes
If you decide to terminate your contract, please refer to the terms & conditions stated in the contract.
That’s great! You are permitted to withdraw from the program ahead of schedule subject to approval with supporting documents.